The Bold and the Beautiful - CBS - 3/23/1987 - Present
Melodrama (6,729 episodes as of 12/27/2013)
Running Time: 30 minutes
- Katherine Kelly Lang - Brooke Logan
- Ronn Moss - Ridge Forrester (1987-2012)
- John McCook - Eric Forrester
- Susan Flannery - Stephanie Forrester (1987-2012)
- Clayton Norcross - Thorne Forrester (1987-1989)
- Joanna Johnson - Caroline Spencer (1987-1990)
- Nancy Sloan - Kattie Logan (1987-2004)
- Jim Storm - Bill Spencer (1987-200)
- Lauren Koslow - Margo Lynley (1987-2003)
- Ethan Wayne - Storm Logan (1987-2002)
- Carrie Mitchum = Donna Logan (1987-2001)
- Teri Ann Lynn - Kristen Forrester (1987-1994)
- BRyan Genesse - Rocco Carner (1987-2009)
- Stephen Shortridge - Dave Reed (1987)
- Judth Baldwin - Beth Logan (1987)
- Lesley Woods - Grandma Logan (1987)
- Sarah Buxton - Morgan DeWitt (1987-2005)
Photo card of original cast from judybaldwin.com
The Forresters reaction after learning about Taylor and Ridges 1992 engagement. ( 1992).
i’m sitting here complaining about the bold and the beautiful while being actively interested in the bold and the beautiful i’m disgusted with myself tbh
I see what you’re saying, and it wouldn’t really bother me either way, but Primetime TV doesn’t usually focus on and/or address real-world events and issues either. It could just be the shows I watch too, but I can’t think of a show that regularly references current events. I guess that’s what happens when you watch a lot of fantasy/sci-fi shows!
Thank you, though I have been neglecting it these past couple months!
Yes, I love Thorsten as Ridge in comparison to Ronn! Personally, I’m not too fond of Ridge’s character in general, regardless of who is playing him, but Thorsten is definitely an improvement!
He can actually act so that’s wonderful
For me, I’d rather Ridge just be with Brooke because quite frankly, I’m sick and tired of her meddling in other people’s lives and relationships. So she can go back to Ridge, and - screw Katie - Steffy can get back together with Bill :p
That post was just saying that Quinn and Felicia look a lot alike, right now they haven’t said anything about them being related! Personally, I don’t think that’s the case, but you never know with Bold.
But suppose that were true, since Ridge isn’t actually Eric’s son (he’s Massimo Marone’s son), technically Steffy wouldn’t be blood related to Quinn or Wyatt.
I hope you’ve had a great day and holiday season so far :)
Oh, PS I’ve been watching bold ever since I’ve been home from school so expect a blog post within the next few days!